The 5am club ended for the 2nd time! Every other month we start a 5am challenge to keep ourselves motivated and moving forward!
This round really tested our dedication for working on our goals. Some days were harder than others but as long as we remained disciplined in getting to sleep earlier and managing our time, waking up was easy.
Some of the major takeaways that we learned this challenge would include:
- Stay focused and be more conscious of how much time is spent on social media. It’s so easy to fall into the black hole of the social media realm. You would need to either designate a certain amount of time to it or don’t do it all until your tasks are completed.
- Creating a daily to-do list is MANDATORY! It’s needed to stay on task and hold ourselves accountable throughout the week. Some participants wrote their list out but others found it more helpful to have it saved on their phone so they can see it throughout the day.
- We have to be a bit selfish by taking time for ourselves to keep our own cup OVERFLOWING so we can give to others without depleting ourselves.
- Just start. It’s easy to put things off but if you assign yourself 2 minutes for the task, you will more than likely work past the 2 minutes. You’ve just tricked yourself into starting and completing a task.
- Sacrifices have to be made if you’re really focused on reaching your goals.
- Assign VALUE to tasks consciously in order to effectively prioritize daily goals.
- Last but not least, you have to know for yourself that you deserve success and have value.
Join us in the new year for the next 5am challenge!!