We have been doing this 5 am challenge, as a group, every few months, since 2018. As we slip into fall, it is time to get back into healthy habits and better work habits. We are ready to get back into the swing of things, challenge ourselves, and get ish done in October. For the entire month of October we are going to be more disciplined, reach our goals, hold each other accountable and encourage each other Monday through Friday. This challenge will be a bit different. We are going to push each other to really work hard, smash our goals and evolve over the next month. Here are some of our rules for the 5 am challenge that will begin on October 1st.
- Wake up before 5 am to be ready at 5 am. This means you WILL have to go to bed earlier and sacrifice some things in return for going after the life you want. We are not on the phone longer than 15 minutes. Why? Because you need to get to werk and smash those goals! Come ready to start the day.
- Have 2-3 goals/habits you will work on for the month. You need to have an idea of what you want to work on for the month. Examples of previous goals included starting new/ breaking old habits related to time management, healthier eating, reducing social media time, increase reading, completing educational training/courses, fitness goals, meal prepping, business to-do list, personal time, and meditation/prayer.
- You get what you give. Make sure you have something valuable to add to the discussion.
- Join the Facebook group to stay connected.
- Get excited! We’re a group of dope men and women, setting ourselves apart from the mediocre. We always have fun! We want everyone to win and make it to the end of the month BUT the decision is up to you. We’re here to motivate and help change those habits but you have to show up. Talk to you on 10.01!